Is there a way to get metronidazole for a dog without a prescription!?

Jenbirdee

Expecting Miracles
Premium Feather Member
Aug 9, 2020
Maryland
My vet has a prescription for my dog for metronidazole but won’t give it to me. I paid over $500 for the yearly exam and another 15 to sign a waiver so that I could get her prescriptions filled online but they never answer the phone. The online pharmacy can’t reach them and they refused to prescription that I could send to my online pharmacy myself. I’m switching to a new vet but in the meantime, my dog needs her meds . I will be going into see the vet again tomorrow to try to get the prescription again they always say oh I will leave a note for the doctor then they don’t call me then they don’t answer the phone then they don’t return my calls. I am really not happy with this Vet. If I could just get some metronidazole I can be finished dealing with this vet . By the way, if you happen to live in north eastern Maryland, the vet is Northeast Animal Hospital on Pulaski hwy and I highly UNrecommend.

Continuing my rant. When I asked for the written prescription, they said they don’t have it because they already filled it themselves even though I told them I want to use an online pharmacy. They are trying to charge me $163. By filling the prescription for me themselves and then saying they don’t have the prescription anymore because they already filled it but I refused to pay that and I refused to take the medicine from them. I want to fill it online. UGG.

Back
Top Bottom