My duck/chicken life

Pics
Hi there, what do the boys do when they smell where the coyote has been?
They'll try and chase it. My dog would try and attack but lawson has always been just a big softy. The first time heI fought with my dog luther, he didn't even try to bite. Luther however, would attack fearlessly any animal he doesn't like. sadie would give chase with misty. Not suresure what they'd do if they caught the coyote though.

On a nicer note. The ducks and chickens are enjoying the beautiful day. We are going to be rehoming the ducks that are being picked on along with three black chickens.

20200406_113927.jpg
20200406_113923.jpg
20200406_113916.jpg
20200406_113908.jpg
20200406_113901.jpg

We used to be overrun with coyotes - they were walking down streets and neighbors told me they saw several of them congregating on my front lawn. Neighbor across the street acused me of feeding them. Weird neighbor - why on earth would I do that.

BTW this was a neighbor that cut his grass three times a week(it wasn't growing) and had watered it profusely even on rainy days. Heaven help anyone who walked on his grass, though his big, not friendly dog used to come and "water" my grass at will.

No one missed him when he finally moved away - yippee!! BTW his wife was very friendly and she even invited me in to see all their remodeling efforts. He had pure fury in his eyes when he spied me inside with her. She quickly told him SHE invited me in. OMG. I think castration might have improved his personality.

We used to be overrun with coyotes - they were walking down streets and neighbors told me they saw several of them congregating on my front lawn. Neighbor across the street acused me of feeding them. Weird neighbor - why on earth would I do that.

BTW this was a neighbor that cut his grass three times a week(it wasn't grsounds like a bad neighbirowing) and had watered it profusely even on rainy days. Heaven help anyone who walked on his grass, though his big, not friendly dog used to come and "water" my grass at will.

No one missed him when he finally moved away - yippee!! BTW his wife was very friendly and she even invited me in to see all their remodeling efforts. He had pure fury in his eyes when he spied me inside with her. She quickly told him SHE invited me in. OMG. I think castration might have improved his personality.
Sounds like a bad neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom