My duck/chicken life

Pics
Good morning :frow Hope your chicks all turn out to be pullets.
Me totito. And now i've got something else to hope for to. A fww days ago, my idiot brothwr, orand one of his idiot friends left fishing line in our yard. My littlest brothers found her hopping around with one swolen foot wrapped with chicken wire, hobbled to the other also wrapped with it and getting ready to swell to. We got it off before that one swelled to and kept her under supervision for the rest ofof that dayI. She was clear of limping by yesterday morning so, we let her be with the other chickens. Now today I found her with a severe limp with thethe same swollen (though not as badgood) leg and have no idea what to do about it. I am so peeved about that right now. Such carelessness bythe someone.

Still peeved at that person's carelessness. Can I ask what anti inflamatories that you know of can be given to chickens?
20200605_134531.jpg
20200605_134458.jpg
20200605_134448.jpg

She gotwas a good cleaning on the foot and oral antibiotics and is being seperated from the other chickens. We found we have two ducks with bumbles that needed caring for so we did that to. And at the end of that, in payment for helping him, donald pooped on me....

Back
Top Bottom