10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
it's almost done here are a few pictures

46966_duck_pen_2.jpg

46966_duck_pen.jpg

we still need to put a top on it. but it's mostly done
big_smile.png

hahahaha i know, like 7 months later. they went outside once before when they were about 4 or 5 weeks. they sat by the door to go back in
roll.png
they didn't look for bugs or anything. little dorks.

YAY! They won't know what to do, out there with all of the interesting bugs and dirt! BTW, ty-wraps are great for attaching wire pieces together. Came in really handy for me. Do you have coons in your area? If so, they'll be able to reach through the fence and grab your birds. If not, good for you!!
big_smile.png

we don't have coons, we have possum. we didn't see any last year so let's hope they ran away. i need to go to china town in LA and buy a new BB gun cuz my old one broke lol. my ex and i used to go possum huntin in his backyard when i pretty much lived there. we didn't want the possum to get our kitty. he got custody of our kitty in the divorce lol (that's what he says hahaha) soo i'm going to go possum huntin here too if i see any!!!

thanks hattiegun. how are your duckies???? i have some hatching right now!!!! but i can't see cuz broody girl is in my way. i am going to try to get her to come out tonight so i can look
smile.png

wee.gif
It is such a happy day when ducks get to move outside!! Tomarrow is the big day for my Muscovies. I scored a 4'x5' wooden dog house (Will be super cute when I am done decorating, and it is very well made for $50.00), and have their electric netting all up. I am so excited to see them outside enjoying life!! You'll have to post pics of them having a blast in the grass!!
smile.png

Does sun really make the cranucling more pronounced????

Last edited:
aweeee how lucky!!!!!!! i got cheeep plastic from walmart for 60 hahahha.
sad.png

as far as i'm concerned is sun and genetics. mine have been in the sin once.... under a broken wooden over hang thing...... they didn't like the outside world lol

Back
Top Bottom