My ex died

Kind of hard for me to post to you, but I waited a few hours and thought I'd come in and tell you how sorry I am.

I have an ex that if something happened to him I'd feel badly, not devistated, but bad.

I have one that I wouldn't even care what happened and never what to know about. That bothers the his kids though, because they don't understand why I just don't care and never will.

But after just losing my husband and finally actually loving someone I know it's hard to deal with when you have cared so much for someone. It's hard to lose someone that you shared a life with at one time especially if you didn't have hard feelings about them. If you loved them once you've lost that part of your life in some way.

My husbands kids were mad at him. He moved away and never looked back, but felt awful about not staying in contact with them. He was different here than he was at one time in his life. He became someone different and I think he was afraid that the old life would come back if he tried to change things he had done. I don't know. It didn't ever make since to me that he didn't try, but he always expected them to find him instead. He figured they didn't want him around, so he didn't want to bother them. It bugged me, but now I kind of know reasons he felt that way. Kids care, but they can use anger or the appearance of not caring to get through it. The bad part is it is unfinished business and it can eat at them for a long time. I hope they will be alright.

I'm glad your husband understands that this is hard for you. You have what I had. A soulmate that's knows he has nothing to worry about since he's the one you chose to be with and that everyone has something from the past that was a part of who you are and what you are.

I'm probably not making since. I tend to do that.

I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and your family and I'm so sorry for all of you.

hugs.gif

Very sorry to hear this, its a terrible thing to go through. You have a wonderful husband for understanding and you are a strong woman for seeing things the way you do.
Best wishes for you and your family through this hard time
hugs.gif

So sorry for your loss. When my dad died 6 years ago, it was a hard thing for my mom even though they'd been divorced since the early '70's. She was suprised by the grief and all the emotions she was having. Just take it day by day and lean on your DH, it sounds like he will be quite supportive of you and that will be a big blessing.

Back
Top Bottom