My extended "family" *picture heavy*

Mrs MIA

Chick Magnet
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
I figured it was time to start my own thread, both as a place to share some of the photos of our area, as well as the parents of some of the eggs that people have received from me. It has been such a joy this year to share eggs with people, and I hope to continue for a long time to come. And just for the record, EVERYONE that has purchased eggs from me this year has been the absolute best! This crowd of chicken-lovers is awesome!!
clap.gif

So, as I get new photos I will add to the list, but here are some photos of the pure-breeds that I've been sharing so far. (I am going to dedicate a new post to each breed.)

MILLE FLEUR D'UCCLES:
Feathers, Michelle, and Tyson are about to be joined by their offspring. I hatched two babies just about 2 months ago, and they are filling out nicely. There are 6 eggs in the incubator, too.
wink.png

Michelle:

IMG_1827.jpg

Feathers:

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

and Tyson:
IMG_1815.jpg

Updated photo - at 32 weeks...
Tysonat32wks6.jpg

Their babies...
IMG_2920.jpg

MF-77weeks.jpg

Last edited:
LIGHT BRAHMAS:

Emily and Dominic are both this year's babies... she just started laying 3 weeks ago, and there are already babies growing in a couple of incubators, and some on their way to new homes.
smile.png

Emily:

IMG_3156.jpg

Dominic:

IMG_3155.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

SILVER GREY DORKINGS:

This is Duke:
Duke9-22-0819weeks.jpg

He is the lone chick from 4 batches of shipped eggs... he's a very expensive boy.
smile.png

Kate:
She won't be ready to lay until this Winter, but she's turning out to be one of the sweetest girls.
smile.png
We have 4 pullets and 6 roos... I'm going to have to rehome some of the roos, quick!

Emily9-22-08.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Angie!

Photobucket won't load for me... I've been having problems off and on. But as soon as it comes back up, I'll be sure to add photos. You don't realize how many birds you have until you try to photograph each one... I looked at my list, and I have 90 chickens now... 227 birds, total!!
th.gif

Your birds are beautiful!!
I'm in love with feathers and michelle. If I ever decide to hatch some (and convince my SO to build another coop) I'll keep yours in mind.

OH OH TORI!! Your Light Brahma's are GORGEOUS!! I am so happy to be getting eggs from them!!

I am thinking I should get Milles from you, too...omg I can't...I gotta stop!!!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom