my family cant seem to catch a break... more prayers please.

UPDATE: MIL is doing good. the doctor told us today that he couldnt find where the blood is comming from so he couldnt carterize it. they will be doing another cat scan in a couple of days to see if she is still bleeding.

MIL is out of ICU ... cat scan showed she has some blood still on her brain and some swelling. they are going to do an MRI in the morning to compare to the ct scan. her blood pressure rose last night to 260/? and has been up and down all day... they removed the drain tube this morning and doctor didnt knumb it before stapleing her head and she was crying. kind of ticks me off . she may go home wed or thursday.

So glad your MIL is on the mend, she has been through so much, poor lady. I think when you get home, you feel so much better. best wishes to her for continued healing.

they couldnt do the MRI because of the taples in her head so she will have to stay in the hospital at least until this weejkend

Wonderful news! i hope her healing continues. Prayers for a full and swift recovery. I love my MIL too! They are a blessing.

Back
Top Bottom