My first BYC commercial.

Quote:
You should! I would love to see how it turns out. You should add it in "video response" in my vid. The more BYC vids the better
big_smile.png

I thought you looked very natural and composed, but your chicken upstaged you! I vote for losing the hoody or putting one on your chicken also.

Wow, I'm really impressed! Good job buddy!

I don't think you looked nervous at all. You were very clear and concise!

Removing the hood is probably a good idea... better yet, replacing it with a BYC hoodie / sweatshirt is even a better idea!
wink.png

Keep up the good work!!!

I liked the hoodie look. I would mention free to join and having members from around the world as well. Also maybe mention not just chickens but other poultry (ducks etc ) too. Good on ya mate(bit of Aussie slang for you)
lol.png

Thanks guys! Nifty I was thinking about buying one but dont have the money yet. I plan on getting sponsors for my channel soon to get more subscribers. This would be very cool to turn into a contest! If the car was working I would turn it into a game. Find the blue grand am car with the BYC bumper sticker and receive a free set of quail eggs when you join BYC. Hopefully I can get my vid to play worldwide we would get alot more hits. I am friends with a bunch of youtube stars like SMPfilms and hopefully they will see my vid
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom