Even better right now :)
When you say puss, if it's on the inside of the swollen eyelids and covering the eyeball and yellowish, tannish, offwhiteish, and slimey-boogerish-jellyish, you might be able to use a q-tip and twist it against the gunk to grab the gunk out of the eye, and then the colloidal silver can come in contact with more of the surface area of the infection. I'm glad it's working.

@AidKD
Her eye is looking soooo good!!! Today she got fermented food :)
She's a fast healer, tomorrow it will be 100% amazing! 😀😀🌻💗😇🌄🌞
20240222_095412.jpg

Attachments

• 20240222_095928.jpg
    20240222_095928.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240222_095402.jpg
    20240222_095402.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 0
When you say puss, if it's on the inside of the swollen eyelids and covering the eyeball and yellowish, tannish, offwhiteish, and slimey-boogerish-jellyish, you might be able to use a q-tip and twist it against the gunk to grab the gunk out of the eye, and then the colloidal silver can come in contact with more of the surface area of the infection. I'm glad it's working.
Well I saw this late, but all the puss went away!! Yay!

That's awsome! I'm so glad she's doing better and didn't lose her vision or her eye!
Me too!! She is able to see sooo well. Trying to apply colloidal was quite the challenge lol, she could see me coming!
She is soooo good today! She is integrating with her man and flock :) 😀 💗💗

Me too!! She is able to see sooo well. Trying to apply colloidal was quite the challenge lol, she could see me coming!
She is soooo good today! She is integrating with her man and flock :) 😀 💗💗
Awsome! That's always how it is when I try to give my chickens that stuff Lol They don't like it, but too bad.

Back
Top Bottom