My first BYC rant!

Dont over due! It needs time to heal. Swelling can cause muscle spasms and throbbing pain.
I am so sorry for you! You are truely a strong person to have such a good response.
I had to have surgery on my back. I let it go way to long.
I cant imagine you taking patients all day! I just cant imagine that. phew!
I will be thinking of you and your family.
Jeanmarie

I have experienced the same thing and ended up getting my back injected and let me tell you...it is suppose to last for about six months but I have not had that excruciating pain since and it has been several years! Good luck and get it taken care of.

Oh goodness! Back pain is no fun. I fight with my back on and off and my mom, who was a nurse for 20 some years in Labor and Delivery, has had multiple back surgeries. They finally put a spinal stimulator into her back. She has a button she can push if the pain gets to bad and it zaps the nerves. Not a fun way to live. I truly feel sorry for you.

that happened to my oldest son 3 years ago and instead of resting it he went to work NOW he has chronic back pain and is on SSDI waiting for medicaid to pay for an operation, he is 45!

take care of your self NOW

OUCH!! Sorry to hear that. Better re think the working tomorrow. I think your mom is right.

Will say a "special prayer" tonight for your good health and speed recovery.

Mary

Mahonri, my best wishes to you. I said a prayer, but if you get struck by lightning, I will not claim responsibility.

Get better, many folks are sending their best thoughts your way.

Mahonri, so sorry to hear about your experience! I too know the sort of pain you are feeling.

Sending out prayers and healing thoughts your way!~~~~~~ ****** There! Can you feel them?
smile.png
~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom