My first duck egg hatched "Photo"

It's Darling!

We love duckies too. We hatched out our first two a few months ago, they're basically full grown now.

I don't know what's cuter, baby ducks or baby guineas or baby chicks or baby quail.... We've hatched all of them in the last few months, and each one seems so amazingly cute that it isn't possible to be cuter.
smile.png

Enjoy those little cuties. Just wait till it's swim time for them. Ours lived in our second bathtub for a couple of months, and their favorite thing to do was their daily bath with lots of cheerios to bob for. They love to dive under the water and swim the length of the tub and bob up under their siblings. Hilarious!

I can hardly wait to see the pics of your next babies!

Thanks Ladies :)
I've got the first baby in the brooder now and it's so hard to pull myself away LOL
I've hatched chickens and guineas but this is my first time hatching ducklings. I believe for me that the duckie faces are the sweetest :)

The pipped egg hasn't had any change yet, but that baby is peeping like crazy in there so it sounds very strong.

Michelle

I just love them. Harder to keep when they are older but so sweet when they are little. I should have some hatching soon. I have some crested Pekin in the bator.
ya.gif

So Sweet!
love.gif
The first one looks like it's saying " I am cute aren't I?"

ETA: you can change title by going to your first post and hit edit. Then you can change the subjuct line. or add pics to your 1st post if you want.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom