my first eggs!! who laid them?

i have none yet but SOOOOOOOOO much research shows that they will lay other shades
thanks! I thought I was well researched too lol. I'm realizing that although I've read tons of information on the subject, my retention wasn't as sharp until I actually got my flock. Oh well, live and learn I guess :)

sort of like well exactly like the egg closer to your palm in the pic of the eggs but like i said earlier they COULD lay different shades so maybe both was from the same hen who knows the redish brown one is a barred rock defenitly though

sort of like well exactly like the egg closer to your palm in the pic of the eggs but like i said earlier they COULD lay different shades so maybe both was from the same hen who knows the redish brown one is a barred rock defenitly though
thanks for your help! :) so you're thinking that these are some of the layer's first eggs? If so, and its the same chick-then I think we found the culprit!

Now if I could only decide what to name her--i'm thinking of going with the names of the pink ladies on Grease lol maybe Betty Rizo lol

haha lol i love naming things so cute little things chickens are
lol isn't it fun! I was one of those people who swore I was going to raise them just for eggs and not get personally attached, then on day 1 one of my red gals, (I'm naming her Reba) bowed down to me and wanted to be my little buddy-lol I fell in love instantly! I love how each girl has her own personality and I feel like they should have a name that fits :)

you know how you said you think the BRs are different ages i do not think so maybe they grew at different speeds it happends a lot enless you do not believe the man/woman working there and that would be fine i will not judge that happends to us to

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom