My friend just said he was creating a chicken addict anonymous group!

ragerkid2

Songster
8 Years
Apr 16, 2011
Johnstown Pa
gig.gif
:gig:gig:lau:lau:lau:gig:gig:gig:lau:lau:lau:gig:gig:gig:lau:lau:lau:gig:lau:lau:gig
He thinks im addicted (which i am:oops:) haha

I was laying on the floor glued to the incubator, waiting, watching for any new little peeps...for hours...my DH said he was getting worried about me heeheehee

I guess I'm at the denial stage where I don't think I have a problem. I just assume everyone with chickens wants to talk about them and watch them during all their waking hours and dream of them at night.

Oh I know I'm addicted and I just got my first chicks Tuesday! I was addicted before they were here! I think my family and co-workers are going to sign me up for the group!

Re: laying on the floor next to the incubator, your husband should just get used to it! When my first litter of pups was born, I slept cramped on the floor on a dog bed next to the whelping box so I could hear the slightest whimper. After a few days of that I graduated to the couch so I could sleep better but still hear them. Didn't sleep in my bed for almost two weeks
wink.png
Hubby didn't even bat an eye, he already knew I was OBSESSED!!!

I have only been a chickie-mommie for a month, I already want to get a Polish roo and mate my 5 girls, and set them up in their own coop. I guess they are just like potato chips.
lau.gif

If I had more room and no ordinances to follow I would be in sooooo much trouble ....... I wonder if anyone will notice a couple more
hide.gif
Not gonna find out

i admitted yesterday that i could just sit & watch our chickens for hours. my husband recognizes my addiction. i'm okay with it though.
smile.png

well, now they have hatched and are in a little cardoard brooder box in the living room and I go over every little bit to check/ visit with them. DH said I was wearing a path in the floor.... I saw him over there sneaking a peak
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom