my fun day

GUIENALADY

Rest in Peace 1956-2010
May 1, 2007
Belvidere nc
well started off the day going to take care of a friends dogs and cats while away a few day...come home and decide to actually do some work out side.

Decided to clean up the trash heap on the back porch....what used to be where we lived before hurricane isabell come thru...kitchen was left whole and back bedroom closet . the rest used for a porch of sorts.

wellllll step over a soft spot and........yep found a new one and right down i went leg thru the newly made hole and other knee up to my chin....
sad.png
so now imagine a 200+ lb woman trying to get up out of that....
hmm.png
so dh comes back from taking trash to van .....finally sees where i am at , and all he can say is.....don't you know not to step on the rotten spots?
barnie.gif

Of course i know it....it is a new one! duh! well he can't help since his heart operation ,but i did kinda think it was worth a are you ok.. ?
barnie.gif
, so pick myself up and go ck for damages and only a feww scraps...go back out to do some ..being careful and watch where stepping.

Get some more done move a trash can and.........yep!
barnie.gif
found another with the OTHER LEG!
he.gif

Get myself back up and ck for damages....a few more scraps...so have two matching legs with scraps on them.

Said to heck with it ....
barnie.gif
took a bath and watched westerns the rest of the afternoon. .......so how did your day go.?

my boiler pert near blew up and sent my 2 little girls running in opposite directions screaming and crying.

pressure relief valve blew....water all in the basement....billow of steam traveled up the basement stairs and made a HORRIBLE noise...reminiscent of ? a tornado.

come to find out it was the previous repair guys fault...he forgot to hook a wire up that tells the boiler to stop heating. sigh.

this fav repair guy of mine says to me tonight what the other guy (same co.) did was VERY VERY dangerous. bigger sigh.

but before that I went out with 15 mommies, knew 2, and made friends with 3 and shared some good laughs over lunch today.

and my heats back on and my boiler has survived another trial....if she can just hold out for the rest of the season....and I can win the lottery for a new one....or get an "extreme home" make-over suggested my boiler repair guy....

what do you think he means by that?
tongue.png

My 7 year old likes watching that show with me...she would love to go to disney world and come back to a new room.

oh sigh.

Well, you sounded like you've been worse for wear. I hope your body recovers from the aches and pains you're probably feeling from your fall. Ouchy mama.

hugs,
gretchen

i am doing good...still got lots of sore muscels , slightly sprained ankle, first fall, a few scraps, could have been worse.
roll.png
will certainly be more causeous where i step....IF i go back out on it..
tongue.png
thanks

That's a sure sign it's going to be one of "those" days!

So my day.... My parent's are selling the house I live in (bought for investment purposes before the stupid recession) and the house directly next door is for sale, too. Just got word that someone is going to buy the one next door. The reasons they cited for picking the other one over ours, are not something we can change (can't add another garage bay...) but it's a great day when someone basically says that your house isn't good enough.
hit.gif

Hmmmmmmmm My day went like this... get up get the family up and get them off to school and work while I feed everyone (pets) inside and out. Get to drink 2 cups of coffee then off to out patient surgery to fix my right hand pinky from getting cut off most of the way on Wednesday. Now at home with pain meds and a really sore throbbing pinky. for the next week or so.
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

I will post the way I did get it cut off and where later in a differnt thread.

Back
Top Bottom