MY GIRLS were released today!!!! PHOTO HEAVY~

Oh goodness!! I am in LOVE!!! I seriously want a couple of your Tolbunts, they are absolutely gorgeous!! I have been wanting to get a couple Polish, but have never seen that coloring before and the frizzle is incredible!! *swoon*
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Love the frizzled tolbunt polish, wish I had some!
lol.png
I have a goldean laced and a wcb polish, and bantam noncrested frizzles, bur I am missing the tolbunt element here.
tongue.png

Such lovely chickens!! Thanks for posting. Wow on Big Ben's feathered feet! Lovely lovely lovely! Those Polish with the frizzled looking feathers are really quite adorable! Like a feather duster gone crazy!

Thank you everyone! They had a great day and I said to DH yesterday-(as he was working on hard on the wood and I had my butt parked in a chair watching the birds-lol) It felt soooo good to see them totally outside and digging in the leaves and such. They came out charging like gang busters...I had to lock them up a little early, just prior to dusk, and teh only way to bribe them was taking some of my MIL's pumpkins and cutting them open! It was like the pie piper following me into the coops! Loved it!

My favorite is the hens pretending to be dead amongst the rocks. It's a great effect (kindof a "find waldo" shot) and a great picture. Thanks for sharing- you have an amazing eye!

Quote:
hahaha. That spot is part of my DH's garden-all though it looks dried out now but for the last 3 years-ALL those girls RUN like the wind straight for it when they get to go out. It kills Dh but he has caved and lets them dirt bath there now-he just fixes it all up -and then they mess it all up again for him! hahaha

I love your set up! I'll take the Bobcat, and Big Ben has the Clint Eastwood squint perfected. And I'm not sure which end is which on the polish frizzle-oh wait! I see the beak! Loved the photos!

Back
Top Bottom