My Good Girls... Pics of My Aging Flock

Some painfully a blessing. I still have one healing "love bite"....hahaha

Hey maybe I could partially fund my critter habit by hiring out as a chicken masseuse hehehehe. Becca, Wynette, Nora, Snow, Georgie, Barbara and Amanda loved getting massages.

You really don't want to see Nora right now. She's a ragamuffin, trying to finish a very prolonged molt. Haven't had time for pics of everyone. Will try to remember to get Becca and Snow specifically and certainly Gypsy, who is absolutely gorgeous right now.

As ordered, er, um, requested, by Ladyhawk, pics of her Becca, Snow, plus wonky little Barbara, Fern, who I'm rather worried about right now-her molt didn't do her any favors this year and she's lost a ton of weight- also, buff Brahma, Caroline, and easily the most beautiful old lady I own, my black Ameraucana, Gypsy, who will turn 6 in November. She never seems to show her age.

Last edited:
Yay bbbaaaabarbara! Becca while beautiful looks like she needs another zen massage. Gypsy looks stunning with all her feathers. Bossy Butt looks amazing.

Thank you. See what I am in the barn doing....new chickster brooder. 6' long overall not sure I will finish today doing it by myself. LOL

Back
Top Bottom