MY GREEN BOYS (PICS)

Are the Tragopans new? That is the way to have horses is just know someone who has them. XD Then you can go ridding when you feel like it but don't have to care for the horses. I keep forgetting that my dad's friend has offered for me to ride their horses.

I hope the birds use the shelter you build them. Mine would rather be under the small tarp covered pen then be inside the big metal one.

Yea they will be brand new. Cant wait should be any day now. My peacocks tails are just starting to come out now some. Ill post some more pics soon.

Congrats! While you are getting a trags I am getting rid of a pair, but they will be traded for imps. My peacocks are also starting to grow trains. My high percentage spalding got an early start to growing his train and it is looking great. It is longer than his actual tail now.

Spalding does not like getting his picture taken! All but two of my breeder peafowl eat from my hand. The two are the spalding and the Opal WE (that is because he is new but he knows to come running to the door for treats). I wish I had the camera with me yesterday. Bought some ducks yesterday and decided to move this years hatch ducks into aviary. Spalding peacock was so fascinated by a little cinnamon teal and was displaying to it. At least he gets along just fine with them.

Congrats! While you are getting a trags I am getting rid of a pair, but they will be traded for imps. My peacocks are also starting to grow trains. My high percentage spalding got an early start to growing his train and it is looking great. It is longer than his actual tail now.
I noticed that with my white spalding peacock Frosty. He was the first to shed his train and now his train has at least a foot head start on the other peacocks. It really is like what Josh from Rocking BAB said to me about how the greens and spaldings were always the first to shed their trains.
Oh man I forgot I got a photo of him displaying yesterday! I will go put that in the photo topic...

I have gotten lots of pictures, but never find time to upload them... Maybe I just might to post pictures of my new peafowl!

I know I have gotten bad about uploading new photos. I hope I can upload photos on here. When Zazouse and a few others were having photo issues I was too so I hope they will work now.
You should definitely show us your new birds!

Thats funny! Yea Ive never had a problem with my ducks battling with the peafowl thank God. My one boy displays for the red golden hen in with him. I have gotten rid of most of my birds now and have tore down a coupla more pens. I do want to make a nice bigger pen for the younger green pair. Off topic but I traded some baikals last week to a different source so I could add even more bloodlines to mine and vice versa for him.

Back
Top Bottom