My husband has been replaced .....

unionwirewoman

Songster
12 Years
Sep 14, 2007
Kalispell , MT
We planned on getting some new chicks to replace ones we have culled from last year , I told him what I wanted and how many before we went into the store to buy . I found the ones I wanted , hubby went off to get feed , they were all boxed up....we're ready to check out when out of the blue he asks how many we got , and what breeds .....
th.gif
.....I tell him 2 NN's , 2 white silkies , and 4 aracuanas.....he tells me it's not enough !!! ( Where is my husband and who are you?) So I pick out 4 more aracuanas at $7.99 a piece ( We got home ....20 miles away.....and found out they only charged us $3.49 a piece ! ) Two hours later he tells me I can buy 12 more hens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously , have you seen my husband......he's 6' , 175lbs , going bald ...but keeps it clean shaven ....... if you find him....keep him !!!! I have fallen more in love with the guy who sais " BUY MORE CHICKENS ! "

P.S. HE....HE ! I've caught him logged into BYC under my name !! He's even looking at bators on E-BAY ( without my pushing ) and building a broody/chick area on the upper part of the new coop !
AGAIN I STRESS.......IF YOU HAVE FOUND MY HUSBAND.......DO NOT SEND HIM BACK !!!!!!!!

can i borrow him?

lau.gif
gig.gif

just kidding, but it's really cool that your hubby loves chickens! my boyfriend is the same way with my/HIS quail. he keeps pushing me to get the "kind with the head doodley" i won't mind
smile.png
i love gambel's and valley quail!

Yes ....but does your BF deny it in public ? My hubby must need meds ....... or he has seriously been replaced . If he has been replaced.....couldn't they have brought me a model that doesn't snore so loud !!!! I miss my temperpedic bed .
rant.gif

ohh he NEVER says anything about cuddling little baby chicks and naming them. especially in public! he tells people that they are evil birds that he wishes i wasn't so crazy about. meanwhile he's the one who wanted them in the first place.

your hubby and my boyfriend seem to have a similar problem. i just live with it and tell people "actually he doesn't hate them. he names them things like Noodle and Pookie and Shivers"

LOL about the snoring just plug his nose and he'll quit or wake up
big_smile.png
!!! and i wish i had a temperpedic bed... they're awesome.

Last edited:
Wish plugging his nose , trying to roll him over , me wearing ear plugs would work......It doesn't . I've even elbowed him hard enough to bruise him in his ribs ( didn't mean to do it that hard ! ) and he still won't wake up . Sad thing is....we had a water bed his parents gave him , my back couldn't handle it , so we bought a bed that would be good for me . Good thing the couch isn't lumpy ! He tells me to wake him up if he's snoring...yeah...like I haven't tried , then gets irritated that I didn't sleep with him ! Guess I'll have to resort to water treatment.......the bed IS spray coated for stains !!!!
lau.gif

jeez you make me feel lucky. my boyfriend "fights people in his sleep" which has me kicked, elbowed and sometimes punched. i wake him up screaming "YOU HIT ME!" and he always feels so bad
sad.png
i know he'd never hurt me on purpose though
smile.png

I want to swap husbands with my neighbor. But he is my partner in the chickens. Our spouses doesnt really care for the chickens but we have lost our Minds.
hide.gif
I suggested waiting a week or so to load the incubator. But noooo. They are due to hatch Saturday and he wants it loaded by Monday.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom