My husband just miffed me off . . .

flemmingfarms

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 18, 2013
Michigan
So we got some new hens about two weeks ago. We are getting blue eggs from one of them. I wanted to hatch out the blue eggs to see what we get. We just got back from vacation of 4 days. I had three lovely blue eggs. And a bunch of other eggs (about 18 total). Some were poopy and most were clean. I put them all in a plastic container when we got home, with the poopy ones on top. I was going to go through them when we were done unpacking, so I just set them on the counter. A two hours late, I walk into the kitchen to go through the eggs and find them in the sink in the container filled with water!!!! My husband, who knows not to wash eggs, filled it to "get the poop off". He said, "we are just going to eat them right away". Um, NO!!!! So I think I'm going to put those three blue eggs in the 'bator any how. Oh I just want to smack him sometimes! ;)

A lot of people wash their eggs so probably they will be fine! I would kill for someone around here to wash anything... since you have someone, of course they would go and wash the wrong thing!

Might as well give them a shot! Husbands are so silly with their inability to read our minds LOL!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom