My leghorn pullet wont lay eggs.

Ok. Im gonna go buy some today. I was planning on going to tractor suplly anyways. Thanks I will tell you guys if anything happens. Btw how long should I feed her the chick starter?

Ok. Im gonna go buy some today. I was planning on going to tractor suplly anyways. Thanks I will tell you guys if anything happens. Btw how long should I feed her the chick starter?
Unmedicated starter is fine to feed to all ages, stages, and genders. At the first egg, offer crushed oyster shell separately.
Corn is a treat, not feed. Do not ever go back to feeding it as the sole ration.

Unmedicated starter is fine to feed to all ages, stages, and genders. At the first egg, offer crushed oyster shell separately.
Corn is a treat, not feed. Do not ever go back to feeding it as the sole ration.
Ditto.

Corn (or scratch) is like candy, not a balanced diet. Chickens need protein to lay eggs. Unmedicated starter, or grower feed would be fine to feed on a regular basis. You will need to offer oyster shell on the side for strong egg shells.

Back
Top Bottom