My leukemia's back.

Blooie, glad to hear the girls are doing better!

Great Danes are sweethearts, never had one but have known several. I had our Westie at the vet's one day when a lady came in with 2 Irish Wolfhounds. I knew they were big dogs but they look huge when you see them in person. I would love to have one of those some day, really like the look of them.

Jan, I remember that movie. Always like Fred McMurray.

Rachel, sounds like you're getting everything back in order. It must feel wonderful being back home.

Have a great day everyone!

hugs.gif
and good coffee to all
caf.gif

Not only was the grooms cake in the shape of an armadillo, it was red velvet cake, or something red, so when they cut into it, it looked like it was bleeding
gig.gif

gonna get that broody set up today, got new shavings to lay down. I'll probably set 6 eggs and get 4 cockerels......

Back up to Portland tonight with a friend, for a 0730 clinic apt tomorrow. then back home, nevermore to roam!

Here are 2 pictures of her:

She thinks she is hiding!

This is my dog on the 5' off the ground trampoline with the great Dane next to it teasing her with the bowl.
We had a wonderful time having her. Hope she comes back.

So here is another photo and a question:

My lavender orp was sitting on a couple of eggs-1 she just laid as it was still warm- refusing to budge. As I removed her it felt gross underneath. I checked and her breast feathers were bare/gone and had sticky crushed egg, sawdust and runny poop mixed in on her from chest to tail. So here the question: after bathing her bottom side with Dawn (and she seemed to like the attention), would you use a dryer after drying with a towel or just let her air dry on a semi warm evening?

Glad to hear the girls are getting a little better!

Last edited:
hb...love the Dane pics! Even isn't that big, she's just under 100lbs and not especially tall for a Dane, but I'm good with that
smile.png

Appt went well, labs all doing fine and they're very pleased with my progress. Next appt is local, so probably no more trips to Portland, or not until my 1 year visit.

Still working on cooking up that 5 gallon bucket of eggs.......

hb...love the Dane pics! Even isn't that big, she's just under 100lbs and not especially tall for a Dane, but I'm good with that
smile.png

Appt went well, labs all doing fine and they're very pleased with my progress. Next appt is local, so probably no more trips to Portland, or not until my 1 year visit.

Still working on cooking up that 5 gallon bucket of eggs.......
thumbsup.gif
- great update (and yay for not having to make the trip again for a good while)

Can you use the turkey fryer and boil them all at once?
-NOT YOU! one of them.
I do not think the pigs would mind the shells.

Glad the long trips are over for a while.
You are still supposed to be laying low. Don't get right back into mommy mode.

Back
Top Bottom