My leukemia's back.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by donrae, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Yayyyy! It's usually about the little things, isn't it - those little milestones that mark every step of the journey!

2. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Hooray for shampoo!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Somebody tell me to get off the iPad and finish packing, please! I seem to have lost all motivation suddenly. :/

4. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Get off the ipad and go pack, or you will have to get up early to do it and be grumpy all day.

5. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    ..Or, go to bed now and get up early and finish packing when you are well rested.

6. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Now that is the best news I've had in a week!!!!! I'm very happy for you, I may even get up and do the happy dance!

7. hbhoffman

hbhoffman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2014
    md
    Go Blooie! You can pack and play! Pack first then play on the Ipad. You do want to go on the cruise, right? You don't want to spend it regretting the fact that you didn't pack what you needed, right? You want to spend your time enjoying the cruise and not paying for the forgotten item in some expensive tourist shop, right? Right! So go do it! It won't take as long as you think it will. Don't make us come over there... Go, Blooie, Go! Send photos! Yea, Rachel! But how does wet dog combined with green apple smell?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  8. Outpost JWB

Outpost JWB Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    Ohio
    Good morning Rachel! I've got a busy day. Work, then fix the chicken coop which is now much like a pig pen. We've had so much rain.....UGH! What's going on at your side of the fence?[​IMG]

9. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Good morning, Rachel, and team Rachel.

10. 1FlewOver

1FlewOver Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2015
    Ft. Worth, Texas

I was so lucky with my Chemo....I only lost a little patch of hair smaller than a quarter on the back of my head...and as the old saying goes "You never know what you got 'till it's gone...."

We cherish the little things in a way people that haven't lost them or faced losing it all...just can't relate....

Best wishes and Cyber hugs for every day you open your eyes in the morning...

EDIT: Dadgummit! This post was meant for Donrae in response to her shampoo post....don't know how I got her mixed up with Blooie....maybe I should go back to drinking coffee in the morning instead of beer.....

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by