My leukemia's back.

Yep, Blooie, the prankster got me too! I couldn't see a hummingbird either!

ps. He is a cute little grasshopper.
1f60b.png
Our grasshoppers had to swim today.
1f620.png

Last edited:
lau.gif

He wasn't that little, believe me! He was about as long as my pinky. Oh, wait, you've never seen my pinky so that doesn't help you much, does it? Anyway, here's the first shot of him before he turned. I named him "Phred."

Blooie, I keep thinking of you. We have lots of commercials running for Wyoming tourism. Sounds like not quite now right?
Was in the ER again last night. Simply at wits end with the spasms, and now more blood in the urine. They placed a Foley during which I made THE most embarrassing noises. I had babies unmediated and it was less painful. Anyway, the Cath isn't in quite right or something, I leak around it when I stand up. Oh, and still having spasms. Sitting in the clinic waiting room now and quite possibly will be admitted. At least I got a few hours of sleep last night. So so thankful for my Mom, she an amazing woman. Can't imaging having anyone else be here with me through this. Will let you folks in know how things are going.

Hats off to those of you who deal with urinary catheters of any sort on a daily basis. I'm sure I'd get used to it, but I'm like an old hen that doesn't like change in the coop lol. Makes me feel like pecking at someone.

Or eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's

Catheters are nasty. Sorry you have to use them. Sorry you're going thru hospital stuff again.
hugs.gif

Good morning Rachel and Team!

Confession time...I had ice cream last night too. Talk about the power of suggestion, lol. At least for today, please, don't anyone talk about ice cream, cake, cookies, chocolate, pies, doughnuts, cream puffs, danishes, cinnamon rolls or anything else I can't turn down...I can't take this kind of pressure!

Sleep, blessed sleep!!!!! Once they got a new cath in, with a continuous irrigation, lots of Dilaudid and a he eating pad to the belly, I slept about 10 hours straight. Thank you Lord! Still having issues managing spasms when I move or sit up, but things are going to get better now. Really staying on the pain meds and plan to do some serious catching up on the sleep. I'm not on my usual floor, they had to overflow me to a general surgical unit but I've already had my amazing nurse Annie come check on me and she's working on getting me moved asap.

Blooie, my Honey posted pics of my flowers blooming today, it's 75 degrees he says. I'll see if I can get them here tomorrow, running out of brain power tonight.

Sleep, blessed sleep!!!!! Once they got a new cath in, with a continuous irrigation, lots of Dilaudid and a he eating pad to the belly, I slept about 10 hours straight. Thank you Lord! Still having issues managing spasms when I move or sit up, but things are going to get better now. Really staying on the pain meds and plan to do some serious catching up on the sleep. I'm not on my usual floor, they had to overflow me to a general surgical unit but I've already had my amazing nurse Annie come check on me and she's working on getting me moved asap.

Blooie, my Honey posted pics of my flowers blooming today, it's 75 degrees he says. I'll see if I can get them here tomorrow, running out of brain power tonight.
Wow! What a difference 24 hours made for you, and I'm so glad! You know what they say about pain meds - take 'em when they're due. Staying ahead of the pain is so much better than trying to stop it once it takes hold. Tell Annie we are grateful that she's been so good to you.

Looking forward to those pictures.

Tell me when you all get sick of hummingbird pictures....I've got all kinds of critters I've taken pictures of the last couple of years. There's moose, and deer, and chipmunks, and sage grouse, and the two tom turkeys dancing in the parking lot at a MacDonalds in Sheridan, Wyoming.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom