My leukemia's back.

It took me about 10 minutes at the DMV when I went to get my real ID. There was only 1 other person there aside from the 5 who were waiting for their driving test. I feel bad for the other guy though, because he didn't have all the documents he needed to get his Real ID, the lady told him he could come back later with the right documents and get it, but his license expired that day and he wouldn't be back in town for a couple of days. He had to pay for a regular license and pay for another later when he gets his Real ID.

Friends, we need prayers/ positive thoughts - whatever works for you. Our daughter has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is having a double mastectomy tomorrow. The prognosis is good, and we choose to believe that all will be okay. Her attitude is incredible, but that is no surprise.

Friends, we need prayers/ positive thoughts - whatever works for you. Our daughter has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is having a double mastectomy tomorrow. The prognosis is good, and we choose to believe that all will be okay. Her attitude is incredible, but that is no surprise.

Prayers for swift healing

I pray that it all works out well.

My cousin went through the same, over 10 years back already.

She was so upbeat about it. She had full reconstruction. She went on over how nice it was to get rid of some of her belly fat ( for her reconstruction they used her belly fat to build up new breasts), and how her new breasts were now perky and a perfect size.

That cousin of mine is a hoot.

I hope your daughter's experience is positive. (Well.... as positive as these things can be)

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom