My lone New Hampshire hen needs a new flock. Close to Portland, Oregon.

503BEE

Hatching
9 Years
Aug 24, 2010
I started out with 3 chicks in April 2010. I lost one this past summer and one yesterday. Now there's just Miss Sunny left. I feel so bad that she's all alone! I think I want to rehome her If I can find the right person. She's almost 5 years old and just started laying again. I've been seeing an egg from her every other day. She was the top hen and is very robust, healthy and sassy. She's not a cuddler like my other two were. I'd like her to live out the rest of her days with someone who would be able to care for her like I do. She's used to having lots of space to roam and wouldn't tolerate being cooped up all day. Would love someone who really knows what they are doing and able to reintroduce her to a new flock properly etc. I've been so gutted by the loss of the others that I don't feel ready to get more chickens right now....Not really sure what to do.

Hi,
I live near Yelm, WA, about two and a half hrs from Portland. If you're willing to make the drive we'd be happy to have her join our flock of chickens, turkeys and ducks. They free range during the day under the supervision of our banty rooster and two dogs. At night they go in the coop behind an electric fence. We have kind of an informal retirement home for animals - they are all pets and we are all growing old together here.
Pam

Hi,
I live near Yelm, WA, about two and a half hrs from Portland. If you're willing to make the drive we'd be happy to have her join our flock of chickens, turkeys and ducks. They free range during the day under the supervision of our banty rooster and two dogs. At night they go in the coop behind an electric fence. We have kind of an informal retirement home for animals - they are all pets and we are all growing old together here.
Pam

I sent you a PM Pam :)

Back
Top Bottom