Pics
My babies say “Night night!”

View attachment 2081345
Ingenious southern handcrafting: Carefully measuring and cutting a ring out of plywood, attaching hardware cloth to it so the dumplings can't hurt themselves and then finding a matching brick to carry the weight of the waterer! I can totally imagine a German running from store to store in search for a "pedestal" or something else for that purpose… :D;)
Your dolls have again grown and i a few days you will find them outside their brooder, pooping on the sofa… :lau :sick
Have you thought about an outside brooder yet?

I use to look forward to Jerry Lewis movies when I was a kid. We seldom went to a movie but when we did it was Jerry Lewis or Ma and Pa Kettle
Nowadays kids will ask you: "You went to a movie? - Didn't you have your NutFlix TV in the living room?" :lau
Are there still movie theaters around?

Ingenious southern handcrafting: Carefully measuring and cutting a ring out of plywood, attaching hardware cloth to it so the dumplings can't hurt themselves and then finding a matching brick to carry the weight of the waterer! I can totally imagine a German running from store to store in search for a "pedestal" or something else for that purpose… :D;)
Your dolls have again grown and i a few days you will find them outside their brooder, pooping on the sofa… :lau :sick
Have you thought about an outside brooder yet?
NO, I haven’t thought of such! I thought they’d be fine in this pool for a month or so.

I guess I need to get busy fixing something, huh?

I’m just kidding, of course. I have already got their outdoor brooder ready and waiting, minus the fresh shavings though. And after seeing what the cuties are capable of doing to a wall, I’ve decided I‘ll line the back walls of their house with feed bags. ;) Now that’s using my noggin, I must admit. They are amazing sharp shooters. Okay, let me rephrase, they are just amazing shooters!

I was thinking the other day that as soon as they could get their necks over the side of the pool they are as good as gone.

Back
Top Bottom