My mom is dying *She's gone now **update*

Oh hon, I'm so sorry! I know it's hard.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers.

I am so sorry
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I know its hard. I lost both of mine when I was young and my dad went through the stages of death. It is very hard to watch. They have been gone for over 20 years and it is still hard. My mother n law is going through it now.
The only advice I can give is to prepare yourself and be strong. As in prepare yourself, I mean you have to come to the realization of what is happening and deal with it as strong as you can. If you have children they will need you to be strong for them. Face it head on. Their are stages in greiving. I'll pray for you and your family to be strong so you can handle the things necessary and for your mother for an easy passing over.

Hang in there and know that your friends here at BYC are standing by your side if you need us.

OH, it is difficult, words cant provide much comfort, did the doctors say WHY she was dying? second opinions? so young, Your finding time to be with her, talking to her and encouraging her.. encouraging her to LIVE, (even if you dont think she can understand you) Our brains are so complex, just you being there, brushing her hair, holding her hand, reading from the bible, singing to her, these are things that can bring comfort. My wifes grandmother was going, and when she was sung to, read to, hair brushed, and hand held, the heart moniter showed that she was relaxed, in some form of comfort... even if she wasnt able to communicate.

Best to you, make those last moments count. Loving her.

I know what your feeling inside.I just lost my dad in July and he was only 54.He would be the same way.Think he was going home and getting better and then God finaly took him and ended his suffering.No amount of words will aid your pain but suffering is no way to live and you will grieve for your mom and treasure and hold onto every word and thing she did and it will be painful if not already.Just be there for her now and that's what's important and make her last days memorable and surround yourself with family and friends to get you threw this difficult time. I'm still dealing with the death of my dad and just now have come to grips he isn't here anymore and it's painful but having the memories and who I am today was because of him.Stay strong
hugs.gif
Keep busy!

She has liver/bile duct cancer that has spread everywhere. She is becomes Septic and her kidneys are no longer working. She is retaining a lot of water. As for kids I do not have any I am 23 and have only been married a little over a year. That is the thing that hurts the most that she will not be here for my kids to experience how awesome of a grandmother she is (I have 2 nieces and a nephew) I wanted her to be in the room with me when I have my kids..now that will never happen.

Back
Top Bottom