my mom is leting me post picures!

4H kids and mom

Cooped Up
12 Years
Mar 10, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
Hi! My name is Cheyenna and i am 8 years old. my mom is helping me write on here. we are rasing chickens for 4h. i thouht it would be hard but it is fun! here is some picures of what happens to me when i go in the coop! i hope you like them! Chickens rock!

Chicks5weeksold041.jpg

Chicks5weeksold053.jpg

Chicks5weeksold046.jpg

Chicks5weeksold033.jpg

Chicks5weeksold029.jpg

i was laughin in that one becuz they peck at me and it tickels! but it hurts a little too! i love them so much! they are really cool! they are geting so big now. they are all most 5 weeks old! wow seems like yesturday we got them! they grow fast! i hope you can read my writing becuz its not that good. i am in second grade and my frends are gellous that i have chickens and they dont but some of them i am gellous of becuz they have horses or goats. i think that would be way too much poop tho! mom says i gotta go to bed but thank you for lookin at my picures!

bye

Cheyenna

awwww look at them! Wat kind of chicken are you holding in the 3rd picture? I cant wait till i get mine, lol lookin at all these pictures makes me soooo excited that im FINALLY getting my own little ladies
big_smile.png

Claire_bear the chicken in the third picture is an Ameraucana. We think its color is called "Red" so thats his name! We also have a white and 'red' one that we've named Rusty! lol
lol.png

4Hkid, I'm 35, but I bet I'll feel about 8, too, when I get to play with my chicks. You look so happy!

love.gif

So happy to hear you are enjoying your 4-H project. You have done a wonderful job caring for your chicks and they obviously love you. Remember, horses and goats won't lay eggs. Good job!

this is Cheyenna agin. just wanted to say thanks for all your things you said its nice to have a place like this to talk to other chicken peple! i love the chickens and we like seeing them grow and change every day they look diffrent. Chickenduck dosnt look like a duck any more but we still call him that. you can see him on a nother thing my mom wrote about if they are boys or girls. 4h is fun too and i hope all kids do it. i am glad we chos chickens and not pigs or something. i can not wate to eat there eggs! i love eggs! and all our frends want eggs too! were gonna sell them to help pay for there food. so it goes like this, we rase the chickens and we feed them, they lay us eggs and we eat them and sell them, we use that money to buy them more food, so they can lay us more eggs! its like a circle! oh and mom says we arent going to eat any of these chickens and thats good. she ordered us some just for meat ugly chickens so we dont hav to eat our pretty ones! they will get here this week. we are going to sell or give away the extra pretty boys. they are ameracanas and easter eggers. do you want some? ok i gotta go now my brat brother wants the computre. bye!

Cheyenna

Back
Top Bottom