My Mom's Surgery Is Tomorrow Prayers Needed*BAD UPDATE*

Oh dear!
hugs.gif
I am so very sorry for what you and your dear mother are going through. I will pray for you and your family to get through this- and may God give you the strength you need to carry on.
hugs.gif

God bless~
Terrah

I'm so sorry - prayers for your mom, you and your family. If you haven't already, call the Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Philadelphia...

I talked to the Cancer center in Philli last night, but they just took my moms insurance information. Today when the doctor came in he said that they will contact the Philli center to see if they can get her into a trial clinic and if so they could do it at the hospital she is in. UPMC Hillman cancer center works with the Cancer Center and has brought back some of their practices, just like the surgery she was supposed to have yesterday...i guess time will tell.

hugs.gif
I'm so sorry, your family will be in my prayers. I hope the Cancer center in Philli can get her on something that will help and get her feeling better!
hugs.gif
:hugs:hugs

Thanks, but the doctor came in and said that they work closely with the cancer center and there is nothing that they can do other than the IV Chemo and hope for the best.

This may not help you
but I often ask myself why bad things happen to good people
Why good people have to feel pain
maybe someone can answer that
When I asked my minister how god could allow a good friend of mines son to die at 18 years old in a car accident
his response to me was that god is not superman
he cant stop accidents and illnesses from happening
but if I allowed him into my heart he could help me heal

Back
Top Bottom