My Name is Pearl *RIP Sweetheart*

I know you are sad, but I have to say...I can't think of a better way for anyone to die...comforted by a loved one.

hit.gif
hugs.gif

I'm so upset!! She's in a box on my washer.
sad.png
I'll have to put her in the porch out back......I want to wrap her in blankets, but what's the use?
hit.gif
It's awful isn't it? They way she looked at me!.................I'll never be the same! She was a wonderful individual.....so sweet. Sweet girl she was. Only you guys would understand. Thanks

Quote:
When I had to say goodbye to my senior kitty (4 mos. short of 20 years old) I wrapped her in a pretty pink blanket and buried her under the wisteria bush. Anyone who's ever been loved by a critter and had to say goodbye to them understands how you feel...
hu.gif
g

Hopefully every critter we love causes us to be better than before, and never the same...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Pearl was lucky to have you love her and be with her in the end. I know that she was very special to you and to her flock. I really enjoyed your stories about her.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
Lunachick I am so very sorry for your loss of that precious girl. I am so glad you were with her easing her fear and loving her at the end. When you bury her, plant a nice flowering plant over her...then everytime the plant blooms you know she will be there with you.

hugs.gif
I'm so sad for the loss of your friend! You gave her a good life and comfort at the end - we should all be so fortunate when our time comes.

Back
Top Bottom