My neighbor's dog is an idiot...

Quote:
Reckon it's the chicken smell that makes critters think these things are real?

Well, they are white, round, and smell like a chicken's bottom, what more could you ask for!?

Quote:
Reckon it's the chicken smell that makes critters think these things are real?

Well, they are white, round, and smell like a chicken's bottom, what more could you ask for!?

Gotta love the taste of plastic and rubber in them round chicken eggs

Quote:

Gotta love the taste of plastic and rubber in them round chicken eggs

That's what I was thinking!!!

inuyashalover21 wrote:
Your DH is not the only one laughing. I thought my dogs where not on the bright side but thats sad LOL. It should pass and it might be on the news about a dog laying a mysterious egg

Shouldn't be too mysterious. It has "This egg is fake" written on it since DH kept callecting it and putting it in the fridge. I think he's laughing because he's now not the only one tricked by the fake eggs!

OMG!!! LOL!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

gig.gif

My dog regularly eats charcoal out of the fireplace and then poops a brickette the next day. She would definitely eat a fake egg if one were available.

Shouldn't be too mysterious. It has "This egg is fake" written on it since DH kept callecting it and putting it in the fridge. I think he's laughing because he's now not the only one tricked by the fake eggs!

OMG!!! LOL!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ditto that like a hundred times, lol!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
OK. If a dog can pass charcoal I don't see much difference in plaster. Whew. She's a pest, but she's a sweet pest and I wouldn't want her to come to harm.

I wonder if the plaster, even if chewed, will pass like corn?!?!?! Ok, that's just weird that I'd be thinking that!
roll.png
Ya'll bring the silly out in me!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom