My new chickies!!!!!! 11 NEW pictures added 3/1 4 week old chicks pg. 7

OH!!! my bad! thank you! of course they are marbles!! i might have to do that trick myself. its a pretty good one!
roll.png

I think they look like marbles. If they are that is a clever idea to make sure no chick drowns.

Yep, They're marbles. I got the idea from people on here!
big_smile.png
It's working really well.

Thanks everyone! I have a couple with pasty butt that I'm keeping clean. But otherwise they're all doing great!

Such cute little fuzzies!! I just bought 4 "generic" leghorn crosses. They were cute for two weeks now they're getting gawky!

What kind are the cute black ones with the white dot on their heads? I had a few hatch like that buttheyre the only ones I don't know the breed of. :)

They're adorable! What all did you get?

My babies are a week and a half now, I am so glad we got them last week, we're in the middle of a blizzard right now!

They're adorable! What all did you get?

My babies are a week and a half now, I am so glad we got them last week, we're in the middle of a blizzard right now!

Thank you!
I got 14 Easter Eggers, 8 Barred Plymouth Rocks, and 3 Rhode Island Reds for a friend. I'm planning on keeping 10 and then selling the rest hopefully at 8 weeks or so.
I'm really enjoying just sitting out by the brooder watching them. They are such funny little critters
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom