My new piglet (pot bellied), need a Halloween name!

Quote:
yeah..i like that one also!...
smile.png

Do you know how hard it is to type w/ a piglet curled up under your arm?

Elvira was also on my list!! Great suggestions so far, thanks for the help!

Redhen, I haven't been on either of those groups, I will definately have to check them out! I feel like a new mom! Just currious, but could your suggestion for Wendy be because it's your name? That is a witch I hadn't thought of, but unfortunately can't use it, that's my name!!

She really is a cutie! I like the name, Tuesday. I don't know why ..seems to fit her
smile.png

I am also curious about her Mommy... Did her Mom have complications and she can't raise her babies? Was she taken away too early or is 3 days really old enough?

I know nothing of Pot-bellied Pigs, so I have to ask
hmm.png

Wednesday (Addams Family), Winifred (Winny, from Hocus Pocus~), Drusilla (vampire from Buffy), Willow (witch from Buffy), Darla (vampire from Buffy), Endora (Bewitched), Tabitha (Bewitched).

ETA: Marishka, Varona, Aleera (Dracula's 3 wives from Van Helsing), Lizzie Borden~... Clarice (Silence of the Lambs), Rosemary (Rosemary's baby)...

Last edited:
isnt the obvious choice Pumpkin?
what about Lily Munster/LilyMuncher
i feel like the name Pugsley could be unisex

Last edited:
Her mom is fine, she is one of 4 surviving piglets (out of 7). I chose to buy her now and put her on the bottle, her siblings are still with their mom (and will be til they are weaned). She will be on the bottle for around 8 weeks (or until she says she's ready).

LittleYellowOne, those are some more good ones! I really like Drusilla (I hadn't thought of that one, and I use to watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer all the time!)

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions, they are great! I should have come here earlier!

Quote:
Hi, those groups are great!,,honestly!..you will get 100 responses for any help you need...if you go to piginfoandchat..there is a lady there Estee..shes the best...if you tell her "Wendy, that owns Hammie and Dyson sent me here" she will get you all the help you will need.(bottle feeding and weaning..etc., ).....my concern with her is being so young...they can asperiate very easily....i almost lost my Hammie when he was a piglet...he ended up getting pneumonia..and if a piglet gets fluid in their lungs, it is VERY bad news...i had to spend like $600 bucks in vet bills...
th.gif
... ..(i will pm you with other things.).....and..LOL..(yes..my name is wendy..
gig.gif
...)....Wendy

Back
Top Bottom