My new website!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by sianara, Oct 8, 2011.

1. sianara

sianara Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Central MA
    After several months of working on it with my web designer it is finally PUBLISHED.

It's basically a blog about my animals and the traditional Ukrainian eggs (Pysanky) I decorate.

If you're interested, take a peek and leave a comment I'd appreciate it. (Negative commenters need not participate [​IMG] )

Joanne aka Sianara

http://thegildednesteggs.com/ eta: the full URL address...[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Beautiful website! [​IMG] Your eggs are fabulous, such intricate work!! Congratulations!

3. galanie

galanie Treat Dispenser No More

Aug 20, 2010
    Colmesneil,TX
    NICE website and beautiful eggs!

4. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    Great website!!!

5. sianara

Apr 27, 2007
    Central MA
    Thank you folks, I do love the colors [​IMG]

6. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Negative comments, why would anyone do that. I love the eggs and you blog is great. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. sianara

Apr 27, 2007
    Central MA
    Quote:In my old website I was amazed at how many negative/petty comments were sent, things like "why would you make a blog about
    animals?" or (and this was more recently) "I think the site is a little too WORDY" Hmmm isn't that what a blog is? [​IMG]

I appreciate constructive criticism of course but not the petty stuff thats all [​IMG]. But thanks for your nice comment [​IMG].

8. Egg Rookie 2010

Egg Rookie 2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2010
    North Idaho
    People are weirdos. Ive even had folks respond to craiglist ads saying stupid stuff about something I had posted. Your website is just really really well done, your products are exquisite and your blog is great! Keep it up!

9. sianara

Apr 27, 2007
    Central MA
    Quote:Well, I guess that is true [​IMG]

I love both my animals and the pysanky (and several other forms of egg decorating) AND of course BYC and all the kind people that take a moment to pat someone on the back. We could all use a little back patting once in awhile so thank you Egg Rookie for your kind comments [​IMG]

eta: I must give my web guy Atticus White credit for making my vision come to fruition. His input really enhanced it all!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by