My nieghbor thinks I'm nuts

There is a privacy fence between our house and the neighbors', so I don't really think much about what I'm doing. Imagine my surprise when I was singing some chicken songs to the girls while doing the chores, and looked up to see my neighbor standing there! LOL He wanted to borrow something. Talk about feeling like a FOOL!! I'm sure he thought I was nuts.........and I even wondered about it myself afterwards!
cool.png

Quote:
lau.gif
reminds me of when I worked at a restaurant and was vacuuming in the morning, jamming to the tunes and singing, turned around to see the owner looking at me like.... what kind of drugs is she on?

Just a neighbor snooping you out my neighbors do it all the time to see what they can turn me in for! They say I abuse chickens for breeding chickens hahahaha but don't worry about your neighbor probly jelous!

I have decided that my personal mission in life is to be comic relief for my neighbors. Hey, times are tough for all of us. Shouldn't they have something to make them laugh, too?

wink.png

No not worried about them turning me in for anything, she sent over homebaked cookies a few days ago.
And if I can't laugh at myself well then others can do it for me LOL ( yep laughed at myself)

Funny!!!

I let my girls out and they like to scratch right at the edge of the patio and kick dirt all over the patio. So I go over and gently shoo them on and tell them "That's Naughty." I don't yell. I speak very softly to them and didn't think anyone could hear. But one day, I was outside talking to my neighbor and she asked me why my chickens were so naughty? I didn't get it. I asked what she meant. She said, you are always telling them they are naughty.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom