My pet chicken is hiring!

Quote:
Ma'am,
I ordered my chickens over an hour ago... why aren'y they here yet? did you mail them? did you lose them? did you put them all in the box? did you put a stamp on the box? did you put lots of snacks and bottled water in the box in case they get the munchies?

Then; why aren't they laying eggs yet? are the eggs going to be the same color all the time? what do they eat? do they eat every day? do they like candy? what about chocolate? what about taffy? what about lobster? how come my roosters aren't laying? do their eggs taste different?

then; can I send them back? They poo! and eat all the time! and they don't come when I call them. They don't bark, roll over or play frisbee. if I feed them watermelon will they turn pink? can you come babysit them so I can go to school?

Just thought I'd help ya practice your new job.
wink.png

You win, MFB, hands down, best, funniest post I've ever read on here.
My sister applied and I am praying so hard for her-she lost her husband at 47 years old to a horrible car accident last August. He was her sole support-she has been staying at home taking care of her granddaughter while her daughter worked and now, has to find a job in this bad economy.
This would be such a blessing for her.
fl.gif

Good luck to all of you as well, though.
smile.png

Quote:
Ma'am,
I ordered my chickens over an hour ago... why aren'y they here yet? did you mail them? did you lose them? did you put them all in the box? did you put a stamp on the box? did you put lots of snacks and bottled water in the box in case they get the munchies?

Then; why aren't they laying eggs yet? are the eggs going to be the same color all the time? what do they eat? do they eat every day? do they like candy? what about chocolate? what about taffy? what about lobster? how come my roosters aren't laying? do their eggs taste different?

then; can I send them back? They poo! and eat all the time! and they don't come when I call them. They don't bark, roll over or play frisbee. if I feed them watermelon will they turn pink? can you come babysit them so I can go to school?

Just thought I'd help ya practice your new job.
wink.png

You are so thoughtful!
smile.png
hehehe

lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
I got an email this morning that They wished they could have hired more but to inform me at this time they weren't able to fill any more positions

hugs.gif

Wendy my dear, not everyone just "knows" computers. A person has to be taught how to use them. And a customer service rep over the phone does not need excellent computer skills to start with.

You are a smart and caring woman and any company would be lucky to have you.

Quote:
barnie.gif
What in the world would possess someone to say something so ignorant.
barnie.gif

Redhen - you have lots of wonderful skills that would be an asset to any organization.

exactly what I thought. I would be embarassed to post something so rude. I hope they are embarassed and that is why they haven't responded, but they should apologize to redhen for that IMO.

Back
Top Bottom