My Pet Chicken

I just ordered 6 for mid September delivery and they charged me $56 for shipping. Ouch!
I was wondering how the color on the eggs turned out? I read they can not garuntee color.

I've ordered from them twice now for chicks. Both times they arrived healthy. I don't know about the sexing yet as they're too young, but they do say it isn't 100% and they can't guarantee they'll be the correct sex. I don't know if there prices are too high because they are the only ones I've ordered from....shipping is pricey though. But they are the only ones that ship as little as 3 (4 in my area) and no peanuts that others talk about. Their customer service is very good. I've had questions via email and they responded quickly and were very helpful. My friend ordered from them and spent a lot of time asking questions on the phone and she reported they were helpful and very nice. I've also ordered a couple of products from them and they arrived in good condition and quickly. Their prices on products were comparable to other sites I've checked. Overall I've had a very good experience with MPC.

Do you have a farm and fleet where you live? They make you order in batches of 5, but I ordered 5 amaracauna girls and thats what I got.

I just reported a couple days ago that I received a rooster instead of a hen (it was a breed that was a last minute swap so I'm not too surprised). I e-mailed MPC and they responded the next day saying they would credit me for a free hen on my next order. I've had a good experience with them so far...and while I don't think I will order more chicks for a while...we all know chicken math....so it could be sooner than I expect
wink.png

I ordered 10 SLW hens and 1 roo from them in September, and that's what I got. No problems at all. The chicks now are beautiful adults, and I've hatched out second gen babies from them. I would definitely order from them again.

I got 7 from MPC in June, a mixed batch of silkies and large fowl. Staff were friendly and helpful on the phone, placing the order and changing it were relatively easy.

They shipped from Ohio on a Monday, arrived in CT 6am Wednesday. All healthy. The only problem is that at least one of my 3 large fowl looks to be a cockerel. Getting a free chick in the future doesn't help as we don't have space for a whole new order and they can't safely ship one or two. Oh well - no one can guarantee sexing. Just hoping it's only the one, but with the silkies we won't know for a while. We did choose MPC based on the no-packing-peanuts policy and the small minimums....and the clincher was the sexed bantams. Never thought the boy would come from the bigger chickens.

just ordered my flock yesterday...4 pullets. White leghorn, EE, Plymouth rock, and NH red. arriving april 15th!
fl.gif
hoping for no sexing errors!

Good Lucks eggsforthewin. I ordered from them last year and received 8, lost one the first night but the rest were all healthy. I was happy with their customer service and with my chicks.

Back
Top Bottom