My Polish Journey

Are those what you bought, or what you already have? You will love your Barnevelder and Australorp. And the others I’m sure, but I have an Australorp and Barnevelder. I love them.
That's what we will be getting in March.

I already have one Barnevelder, an Olive Egger, two Prairie Bluebells, two Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, two Lavender Orpingtons, a Silver Laced Wyandotte, and a Spitzhauben :)

I’m excited to add a polish to the flock!

That's what we will be getting in March.

I already have one Barnevelder, an Olive Egger, two Prairie Bluebells, two Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, two Lavender Orpingtons, a Silver Laced Wyandotte, and a Spitzhauben :)

I’m excited to add a polish to the flock!
I’m just going to pretend like I don’t want those, because if I tell myself that I do want them, I’m going to start to get jealous!

My white crested black polish from Meyer's was the first one to lay an egg! Oreo is a trip! She's fiesty and funny. Middle of the pecking order but not nasty to the other chickens lower than her.

This is her up on the roost next to my Barnevelder.

1707176179943.png

1707176335058.png

And the first egg. She's been a steady every day/every other day layer since she started laying in December.

1707176262706.png

I think you'll enjoy your polish journey!

My white crested black polish from Meyer's was the first one to lay an egg! Oreo is a trip! She's fiesty and funny. Middle of the pecking order but not nasty to the other chickens lower than her.

This is her up on the roost next to my Barnevelder.

View attachment 3741300

View attachment 3741302

And the first egg. She's been a steady every day/every other day layer since she started laying in December.

View attachment 3741301

I think you'll enjoy your polish journey!
How sweet! Your other chooks are super pretty, but of course your polish is the one that I was looking at. What a cute egg.

Thank you, I hope that I enjoy it too.

Back
Top Bottom