My Polish Journey

I got mine from the unsexed Polish bin at Tractor Supply, and they turned out to have a surprisingly great appearance. I wanted all females, but instead I received three pullets and one cockerel. The cockerel will unfortunately be rehomed because he is a very aggressive breeder to the point that he even made one of my Polish pullets faint by trying to breed her for a few minutes straight. That's when he got put in his own pen, never to be able to get to another female again. I hope someone will have a nice home awaiting for him.
Awe, poor him and poor pullets. I hope that he does get a good home. Yeah, I’m not sure that I’d. get polishes from a straight run bin. I got four pullets (two EE and two BR’s) from the pullet bin and one of the BR’s is a cockerel. My luck is awful.

March 16 or 17.

A white crested blue polish, a Barnevelder, a Mystic Onyx, an Olive Egger, a Prairie Bluebell Egger, a Cream Legbar, a Starlight Green Egger, and an Australorp.
Are those what you bought, or what you already have? You will love your Barnevelder and Australorp. And the others I’m sure, but I have an Australorp and Barnevelder. I love them.

Back
Top Bottom