MY RANT!!!!!

tongue2.gif
Okay, yall post to fast for me. there was one reply by ks

Quote:
Kind of like raising another child. Put him on an allowance, OR... separate accounts. That's what I had to do with one of my exes!
hugs.gif

My sister has a separate account for her DH. He caused their account to be overdrawn one too many times doing just what yours did. But, I think cash may work better, it's a visual reminder of what he has left.

get separate accounts.

My hubby and I keep separate accounts, its much "safer" that way, I take responsibility for mine and he does for his, we pay bills and such out of both, and we each have cards for each others accounts, but we don't use them without ASKING.
tongue.png

I give my DH $20 for the week. This has to cover his lunches all week and whatever else he wants with what's left over. Take away that debit card. I had to take all his debit/credit cards away from him. It forces him to "budget" his allowance and he's learned a healthier respect for the concept of "money".

He sure isn't getting the steak I thawed for dinner tonight. I'll make that tomorrow if he can cure his cranial recticitus overnight. He is pouting right now. I may be back on here earlier than normal.

Quote:
I was only married a year or two when I decided I did not want to share an account with my husband. Joint accounts are the only way to go. I work at a bank and could not risk having my employee account overdrawn.

Back
Top Bottom