MY RANT!!!!!

cup-o-soup is what I say he needs everyday....
he.gif

We do what Wildsky does. That way I only have to keep track of what I am doing & he only has to keep track of what he is doing.

I still have the issue of his purchasing his lunch most days while I take mine most days. Granted, he has a pretty good cafeteria in his building, but still... If I pack his lunch for him, he will take it, and may even remember he brought it when it is time to eat.
hmm.png

Good luck.

Ok, after telling him on the phone before I left work that when he is stressed he become sullen and withdraws and I don't want to deal with that tonight ON TOP of the $99..... I got home and he was ver, very apologetic. He said, and I quote "I said we stop going out and I did 5 times in two weeks. I am so sorry, and I won't do it again unless we talk about it first". Ok, I forgive him. THIS TIME....

And he ate a TV dinner......

hugs.gif
for you my friend......had an ex-husband like that...but he drank all our money!!!

But a budget for Ken is a good idea...it will only happen again..... x

Maybe thats why my wife left me. I would laugh out loud at the first instance she said something silly about taking my credit cards. I earn that money. I will own up to the fact that she did manage our money and she did a good job of it. I really miss her. She just wanted to go back to AZ and I didnt.

Back
Top Bottom