my rooster started crowing

Congrats on your roo, one of my 3 twelve week old BR cockerels attempted crowing this week too. It must be national learn to crow week lol. Mine sounds like "cuck-hooo-oooo," he's got some more practicing to do.

Thanks all for your post. He's crowing around every hour and a half now. He isn't very load yet. He did let out some funning ones at first.

My 3 month old banty cochin rooster learned to crow about two weeks ago. I was sitting in the barn and he came up right behind me and let it out...he almost scared the life out of me LOL!!!!! It was totally unexpected!!!!!

Mine is still not doing it really all that much yet and it still sounds like a goat lol !! Im excited about hearing it all the time i love the sound of roosters !!

I love the sound of a rooster. I also have very nice neighbors. I am technically not allowed to have a rooster but nobody has complained and everyone has said they like it. It probably doesnt hurt that they get free eggs every week! I do get nervous everytime the dog catcher drives by..............

Back
Top Bottom