My Scovies are now 12 weeks old..new photos :-)

PlumTuckered

Crowing
15 Years
Jun 27, 2007
Arkansas
Here are the Girls...Bleenie, Willow, Sudi and Cocoa

2832_scoviegirlsjune1.jpg

here are the Boys...Nibbles and Shadow

2832_scovieboysjune1.jpg

here they are running from their pen to the backyard...they love to run back and forth over and over again LOL

2832_scovieswalkingjune1.jpg

Shadow flexing his wings. This is the hill outside of their duck pen that leads down to the pond, the pond is where that line of trees are. These babies don't mind the pond but prefer their pool in the pen and the pool in the backyard (I'm quite happy with that since I can sit and watch them for hours on end)

2832_scovieshadowtrieswingsjune1.jpg

My darlings all together eating grass...I love them SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

2832_scoviebabiesjune1.jpg

Michelle
I don't know why the photos are not showing up..crap! Had to upload them again, hope it works this time

Last edited:
it's strange because I uploaded each photo, saw it in my uploads list, but once I was done all but the last one were missing again. Yup img tags are there. Weird LOL

let's see if I can do it this time:

My Girls, Bleenie, Sudi, Willow and Cocoa
2832_scoviegirlsjune1.jpg

My Boys, Nibbles and Shadow
2832_scovieboysjune1.jpg

Shadow flexing his wings
2832_scovieshadowtrieswingsjune1.jpg

I think the probem was that I had the resize image box checked and didn't need to.

Michelle

ok I give up LMAO! I used the img tag, didn't check the resize box...looks like the only dang photo that will show up is whichever one I have uploaded last. *shrug*

Michelle

the BYC pic upload never works for me. I always just use the pics I have on my FB or uploaded to my blog. It is real simple to do- if you have them uploaded to somewhere else on the internet--just right click the pic and click on Properties Copy/paste the URL and put between the IMG tags.

Back
Top Bottom