My shipped eggs are hatching Updated with Pics

Bantymama

Songster
12 Years
Apr 19, 2007
MN
I'm so excited i have to share the good news. I recieved 11 Ameraucana eggs in the mail and they are hatching. I have 3 out and 2 more that are pipped. I have tried shipped eggs in the past and have had no luck. My Suro 20 was allready full so i dug out my LG and low and behold it came through for me. I will post pics when the hatch is done. They are blues and blacks. The gal i got them from did a excellent job packing them and the box arrived in perfect condition and not a scratch on it.

I ended up with 8. I think i have 3 blues and 5 blacks. The 3 that did not hatch 1 pipped and died and the other 2 fully developed but never pipped.

chicks017.jpg

chicks020.jpg

Last edited:
She got her eggs from me. We did an egg trade. I am so glad they came out so well for you. Not bad for my first shipping attempt I must say.
tongue2.gif
It looks like 3 blues 5 blacks to me too. The blues are so pretty. I only had one blue out of my two hatches and I think it will be a roo. I dont really need a roo but it's so pretty I may just have to talk DH into letting me keep it. lol

Back
Top Bottom