My sick henny

khan

Hatching
7 Years
Jun 3, 2012
my hen is acting not normal just an hour ago.she has became lazy and doesn't eat just drinks lots of water.she has four chicks 17 days old.she has been vaccinated she is just standing and moving a bit with her chicks.I don't know what has happen to her,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me she has 4 little chicks and i don't want mama henny die.The weather is too hot in lahore.should i give her any anti botics and i feed her some garlic but she doesn't seem improving plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help quickly.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Do not give her antibiotics unless she has an infection. I see nothing in your post to indicate such.

If the weather is hot she may not feel the need to eat. As long as she is drinking she should be OK in the short term. She is also not running marathons because of the heat as well. Animals shut down in extreme heat because it is a sensible way to survive it. The best thing you can do to combat the heat is give her some nice cold watermelon- food, liquid and heat relief in one package.

By the way, this is how you spell PLEASE. Text speak doesn't go over real well here.

Good luck.

I tried giving her watermelon but she didn't eat.she is sleeping alot and does't move but is still drinking alot of water after every few minutes she drinks water again and again due to this she has motions.
And THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.

Last edited:
Have you checked her for bugs? Has she been wormed lately?

How do her poops look?

Back
Top Bottom