My son update Pg 3

wildeflowers

I suspect fowl play!
9 Years
Jun 29, 2010
Hi, all! Well, it seems just as I really started to get going here, I had to disappear for a while. I've come to love this message board, and it's been a wealth of info for me. Thought I would tell you guys what is going on with us. I am finally able to post about it here.

A few weeks ago, my son came home from school with what I thought was heat exhaustion. After a few days, he was still not feeling better and passed out. Long story short, within a few hours, we went from thinking he had heat exhaustion to finding out that he had a very large brain tumor that needed surgery very quickly. I've been in the hospital with him for a couple of weeks and now he is home. We have a very good prognosis and he is recovering, although recovery will be very long and hard.

If it's not too much to ask, would you all add him to your prayer list? We couldn't ask for a better outcome than we have had so far, but we have a tough road ahead of us.

Thanks and I hope to be able to read and post a bit more. If anyone is interested in knowing more about his story, feel free to PM me, and I'll send you the link to the site we set up for him.

Last edited:
hugs.gif
How frightening for you and your family!! So glad to know that he was diagnosed and treated. I can't imagine having something happen to one of my children. Please keep us posted as time permits.
hugs.gif

Wow! I am sorry for what your family experienced. I am sending positive thoughts your way and pray for a full and speedy recovery for your son.
hugs.gif
Blessings to your family.

Your son's recovery will be passed along to our prayer list...your family... whatever higher power you believe in, is comforting you...and your sons doctors...that they have healing hands.

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom