My stress is through the roof

Sugar is OK but brown sugar is nothing more than refined granulated sugar mixed with molasses. If you go to Hawaii, you can see how it is made. They take pure cane sugar, refine it and then add molasses. So it isn't more natural as many people think.
Ok great, I will add the nutri-drench and hydro-hen it is a 3 in one.
be careful with too many vitamins. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

Sugar is OK but brown sugar is nothing more than refined granulated sugar mixed with molasses. If you go to Hawaii, you can see how it is made. They take pure cane sugar, refine it and then add molasses. So it isn't more natural as many people think.

be careful with too many vitamins. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing.
That's Kool to know. Ok so nutri-drench it is.

The advantage of Nutri-Drench is that it has the array of vitamins and minerals chickens need when starting life but also the essential amino acids methionine and lysine as well as molasses for energy and all those things hit the bloodstream instantaneously. IMO, no other product does that.
Ok I know I see people advise using it in many situations.

The advantage of Nutri-Drench is that it has the array of vitamins and minerals chickens need when starting life but also the essential amino acids methionine and lysine as well as molasses for energy and all those things hit the bloodstream instantaneously. IMO, no other product does that.
Ahhhh!!!! I am using one of those tiny chick water containers, how many drops do I add to it? It is giving gallon directions and I don't like doing supplements that way.

Can you mix a gallon and just keep refilling the waterer with it? Or figure out how much your waterer holds and do the math. Half a gallon, half as much Nutri-Drench.
I may very well have to, I'm not very math smart lol. Also it doesn't say how much each syringe holds or at least you can't tell because of the dark color of the drench.

Back
Top Bottom