My stress is through the roof

Pics
Wait I shouldn't of liked this comment! I think you mean roo! If I ordered all pullets would they really do that to me? Just joking about liking your reply!

Yeah, I ordered all girls, too, and I know it's not 100%, but I'm planning on keeping one of each of the 6 Brown layer varieties and both of the green layers and both of the blue layers. If the freebie turns out to be a boy, I might keep him or I might rehome him, too.

Yeah, I ordered all girls, too, and I know it's not 100%, but I'm planning on keeping one of each of the 6 Brown layer varieties and both of the green layers and both of the blue layers. If the freebie turns out to be a boy, I might keep him or I might rehome him, too.
I hope my freebie is a pullet or it's really not a freebie! Lol

Very true, they said they have been through this before. I have one question, what should I put in their water? I have nutri-drench, hydro-hen and poultry vitamins.
I used Nutri Drench for my shipped chicks - I gave one drop "straight up" on arrival, then mixed Nutri Drench into their water (as directed on bottle) as only source of water for the first 2 days, half strength on day 3, then water only. Chicks did great! No illness or other issues and all thrived. This is what worked for me, but there are many other ways to keep shipped chicks healthy so choose what works for you! :) Also, my feed has pre and probiotics so I did not add any to their water.

I used Nutri Drench for my shipped chicks - I gave one drop "straight up" on arrival, then mixed Nutri Drench into their water (as directed on bottle) as only source of water for the first 2 days, half strength on day 3, then water only. Chicks did great! No illness or other issues and all thrived. This is what worked for me, but there are many other ways to keep shipped chicks healthy so choose what works for you! :) Also, my feed has pre and probiotics so I did not add any to their water.
Yup did the nutri-drench, I feed egg lands best chick starter and hydro-hen in water. The chicks and my older are all great!

Back
Top Bottom