My stress is through the roof

This thread puts me at ease about ordering chicks! I've been going to a local farm that hatches, which is always nice but they don't have ALL the breeds want. Thank you for acting like I would when ordering chicks :gig I'm sure I'd be the same way! I feel bad for the person who's watching my chickens when we go on vacation because I'll be texting every morning and night to ask "How are the chickens?" The person is highly qualified and has even done classes on livestock farming and was in FFA and 4H. I'll still give them a hard time though :confused:

This thread puts me at ease about ordering chicks! I've been going to a local farm that hatches, which is always nice but they don't have ALL the breeds want. Thank you for acting like I would when ordering chicks :gig I'm sure I'd be the same way! I feel bad for the person who's watching my chickens when we go on vacation because I'll be texting every morning and night to ask "How are the chickens?" The person is highly qualified and has even done classes on livestock farming and was in FFA and 4H. I'll still give them a hard time though :confused:
Mine arrived 9 days ago and I can't get over how quickly they've grown and changed! They're huge! And sprouting feathers and eating like crazy and very rambunctious! Amazing!
This site is the only reason I even tried mail ordering! Everyone was great about reassuring me. I'm so happy that me posting my paranoia helped instead of made me look like a fruit cake. LMAO. Mine are 4 days today and ALL are doing great. I am wishing your delivery a wonderful smooth go. :hugs

Mine arrived 9 days ago and I can't get over how quickly they've grown and changed! They're huge! And sprouting feathers and eating like crazy and very rambunctious! Amazing!
Mine are day 4 and going strong. I need to get lots of baby pictures, but I don't want to over handle them yet lol. :oops: where did you get yours from?

Back
Top Bottom