My stupid curouis chick

SilkieChickenLover336

Songster
8 Years
Feb 16, 2011
New Jersey
well my stupid curoius chick was very stupid today.. i had her oon my chest and she was pecking at it and then all of a sudden she pecks my nose and i didnt see anything about it. so then i blink for about 3 seconds i open my eyes and she pecks my eye. well she dented my cornia...i went to the hospitaland they fixed it......she is not getting a treat today! she my fav chick thought so maybe i will sneak her one
wink.png

When they are two months old, they will be holding illegal brooder parties complete with loud music and free drinks. I have already had to break up a few of those. Thank goodness they are finally outside!!!

lol.png
Watch that one. I'm sure your chicky wasn't being mean, she just thought that shiny eye ball might be something interesting.

When my turkey was about 5 weeks old she would sit in my lap alot. Well one day she was looking me over very closely and pecked my eyebrow. I think she thought it was a bushy worm or something. Anyways it left a little purple bruise for a few weeks.

Oh, those beautiful, shiny eyeballs are such an attraction to a chicken! I can hear them thinking......"Oh, those round thingy's on your face look so shiny and delicious......Let me have a quick taste!"

tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom